If you are suffering from eye or vision problems, it is always best to consult one of the professional opticians in Sri Lanka and get your eyes checked.
Professionals in eye care in Sri Lanka conducted a number of different eye testing in Sri Lanka, such as:
- Applanation Tonometry – Measures the amount of pressure taken to flatten part of the cornea, to check for Glaucoma.
- Corneal Topography – Maps the curve of the cornea to check for problems with the eye’s surface.
- Dilated Pupillary Exam – Check the retina for any signs of disease by dilating the pupil.
- Refraction Testing – Test the eyes for prescription lenses or contact lenses in Sri Lanka.
- Slit-Lamp Test – A beam of light is shone into the eye to diagnose such diseases as Cataract, Glaucoma, and Corneal Injury etc.
- Visual Acuity Test – Measure how well you see near and far distances.
- Visual Field Test – Measures peripheral vision.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!