Coconuts grow on large palm trees known scientifically as Cocos nucifera. Despite the name, the coconut is botanically considered a fruit rather than a nut. Coconut water forms naturally in the fruit and contains 94% water and very little fat. Coconut products exporters in Sri Lanka export coconut water to main countries such as the US, India, Germany, China, United Kingdom, Mexico, Japan, and Canada.
Sri Lanka is world-famous for its coconut exports and the coconut exporters in Sri Lanka have been exporting coconut water in many forms to face the rising global demand. This global demand is simply due to the added health benefits of coconut water.
Coconut water in Sri Lanka is exported in the below forms.
- Bulk single-strength or not-from-concentrate (NFC) coconut water –packed in bulk packaging such as bags in drums
- Pre-packed coconut water – laminated cartons or cans. When the
- Concentrated coconut water – The concentrated product can be reconstituted with water or used as a mixing ingredient;
- Frozen coconut water – to prolong the shelf life and chemical composition of the product;
- Fresh coconuts
Coconut products exporters in Sri Lanka uses all these above forms to export these products to the desired markets. E-commerce companies such as CORD360 enables the Coconut water Sri Lanka products to be traded on their website to potential buyers all over the world.
Coconut Exporters in Sri Lanka, as well as nutritionists, endorse the below facts as benefits of consuming coconut water,
- Good source of nutrients such as magnesium, potassium, sodium, and Calcium
- Antioxidant properties
- Benefits against diabetes: Coconut water can lower blood sugar levels
- Prevent kidney stones
- Support heart health: coconut water may be helpful to reduce heart disease risk.
- Reduce blood pressure
- A delicious source of Hydration
Therefore most of the coconut products exporters in Sri Lanka utilize the benefits of the coconut to promote their products.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!